Tabs

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Meet Becca.





This is my sister Becca. She is kind of a nerd, but a HOT nerd.=) My clearest memory of Becca would be doing chores as a child. Every Saturday our family had "big" chores we would be in charge of getting done. Most Saturdays during chore time you could find Becca in the bathroom hiding with a book, reading! =) She has a over a 4.0 in high school, runs and bakes.

I love this outfit because if you notice she is the only sister NOT wearing a dress. We thought jeans because she NEVER does anything to herself. Sure, she will will make herself presentable for school or when she goes out...but when presented with the option to sleep a little longer or do herself up, she will sleep.=) `Most days you will find her in a running shirt and some pj bottoms. I love Becca because she's always up for hanging with the fam.

These were fun to take because we made her put make up on and I did her hair.=) She was a natural in front of the camera!

My sister Becca...















Love you Becca!!

No comments: