Tabs

Monday, October 6, 2008

The Winner is....

Yea for free stuff!!!

So we didn’t quite get 50 comments but I had so much fun reading all the ones I got, that I want to give this free sesson away anyways.=) You guys rock thank you all for commenting.

Ok I numbered everyone in the order your comment was made. For those of you who haven't heard of Random.org you should check it out, it's kind of a cool website I think, but I'm a dork like that.
I like it because it's completely unbiased, kind of like pulling a number out of a hat.

Here are all the names I got…


1. Sheila

2. Gabriel

3. Cesar

4. Alecia

5. Danny

6. James

7. Elizabeth

8. Rebbecca

9. Crystal

10. Alex

11. Donal

12. Shauna

13. Janneke

14. Chad

15. Dorothy

16. Chris

17. Emalee

18. Aaron

19. Susie

20. Danny and Veronica

21. Cara

22. Alison

23. Ashley

24. Cheryl


Are you ready?! Drum roll please….

Mr. Random.org picks... the Swenson family, Congratulations!

Here’s the evidence=)


True Random Number Service

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

23

Timestamp: 2008-10-06 23:15:35 UTC

www.random.org



Thanks again everyone for commenting and having some fun! For those of you who didn’t win don’t you worry Saint Laurent Studios will be giving away another free Christmas session! So keep checking back!

1 comment:

Swenson Family said...

Yea!!!! I am SOOOOO excited. I love your photography and I'm just really excited. Thank you- so much. Would either this Sunday or Monday work for you? We can do it after the break, too. Thank you! :) Yea!!!