So While I was down in California my mother in law had this craft sitting on her kitchen counter and I feel in love with it. So right when I got home I went out to Michaels to see if I could find the things I needed to make it.
I turns out the craft only cost about 10.00 to do and was super fast and easy.
I love it. I think Laurel my sister in law is rubbing off on me.=)
Here is the completed craft and how to make it.
You can obviously fill it with Christmas candy or cookies.
1. Things you'll need
2. paint pot, and round wooden ball
3. Glue wooden ball to the top
this is the glue the girl at Michaels recommended me using I guess its good for wood and glass.
4. glue glass jar to pot so it looks like a bubble gum machine.
5. Now you can decorate it any way you like. I used those rub on stickers and ribbon.
6. And your finished! It's that easy! I love that you can do so many different things with it. I'm sure someone really creative can make this look so much cooler. I'm just proud I did a craft on my own!=)