Tabs

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Photographers Paradise

Today I don't have to go into work until 6pm so I got on my bike (well, Jimmy's bike...thanks Jimmy) and went exploring. I took 800 east down to 800 south and found a small antique shop called emiliejayne. Such a cute shop, if you were to look at other stores with the same things they would be WAY over priced however I was surprised to find that this small shop has awesome things for awesome deals. I call it a "Photographers Paradise" only because I love the rustic look in photography and this store has so many potential items to enhance a picture. My mind was screaming with ideas of different shots and poses as i looked at verious rustic chairs, baskets and blankets. The best part about finding this awesome shop is the location of it. It's about a 10 min ride from our house, not bad considering I will, Im sure become a local =). So if your in the Salt Lake City area You should check this amazing store out they're always getting new things in everyday.
The address is 801 south 800 east and its called emiliejayne.

No comments: