Tabs

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Eat, Sleep, Play...repeat.

Savanah's 11th month

Wow I'm still trying to wrap my head around it being 2011 let alone that you are 11 months.

Some of your favorite things:

- Walking. While you are not fully walking on your own you LOVE holding on to things to get to places and have even become more daring in the last couple of weeks by letting go and trying to walk on your own.


- Playing. You LOVE to play on your own and with other "babies" as you call them. =) In other words any child who happens to be over and will give you the time of day. You love to explore everything you can get your hands on and even the things you can't get your hands on. You recently discovered Grandmas cupboards and broke some of her dishes.=/ So the other day we invested in some child locks!! You get very frustrated that you can no longer get into them.

-Growing. You seemed to have grown over night! I can't believe how much you are changing! You are looking more and more like daddy everyday. You weigh around 20lbs. You are in 12-18 month clothes. Your shoe size is 2-3. You have 5 teeth. You like to eat anything we give you. Your most favorite animal is your doggy. You will hold him by the ears for hours, talking to him, loving him and playing with him. It's pretty dang cute. You can say dad (and know who he is), Mom, doggy, froggy, baby, done (even though, I'm sure you don't quite know what it means yet). You still aren't sleeping through the night, you wake up a lot and hardly take naps. We put you down around 6:30-7pm and you get up anywhere from 5-8am.

You can now clime the stairs and it freaks me out. Because I work early in the mornings daddy gets to play with you most of the morning while I sleep. You LOVE this and have got right on board with this new crazy routine.

You have such a sweet disposition. You really are quite a happy little girl if your not sick, getting teeth or tired. We love you so much and can't wait to celebrate your first birthday next month!!=)

Happy 11th month my baby girl!

Love and kisses, Mom.




11th Month pictures.
These were taken in the area I throw papers. It's actually a pretty fun place for pictures. Also you see this wagon in these? I found that in the trash on my route one week!! Can you believe that?? I'm in love with it. I'll have to post my other trash finds later.=)








Some of Savanah's favorite toys.





3 comments:

Trevor and Liz Covington said...

those pics are adorable and those wagons are really expensive... its like the off roading one! Good find!!

Cara Dickerson said...

Wow she is growing up so fast! How does that happen? I can't believe that she is almost a year! What a cute girl and she looks so much like Bruce! I love the picture with her little belly peeking out a little bit! So cute!

Swenson Family said...

What an adorable little girl. I love the toy picture- what a great idea. :)