Tabs

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Wedding in Canada

So we took this CRAZY trip to Canada just days after getting home from Europe to take wedding photos for a mission companion. The drive was beautiful and it was fun doing a road trip to a place we both had never been. We really wanted to be home for the fourth, so we ended up making it to the wedding just in time, took the pictures and drove right through the night to make it home. Basically we did a 20 hour drive in a little over 24 hours. CRAZY!!

Bruce went up to Colorado to hang with family. I decided to stay and work since I've already taken so much time off. I miss him though...Really I take for granted how much I get to be with him everyday and having him gone feels so weird. I can't wait till he gets home.

Anyways here are some of my favorite shots from the day. Thanks guys for letting me be apart of your wonderful day. Stay tuned for some totally cute 1 year old pictures as well as some way awesome engagements.



\

No comments: