Tabs

Monday, April 6, 2009

Jimmy, Holly and Duncan Maternity/ Family photos

So this is a "trying something new part two" post.... We went out after conference yesterday to take these because the sun was actually out.=) This photo shoot was every photographers dream, they came dressed in COLOR, we new each other and this family has SO much personality it was hard not to take pictures of everything they did.
The whole time I was taking pictures of Holly I'd get more and more jealous! Is that even possible to be jealous of a pregnant woman?! Ok, Ok I know they tell us at church not to covet you neighbor...but com'on people check out how awesome she looks and she is due in just a couple of weeks! Man I hope I look like that when I'm pregnet.=)

Plus I tried a few things I wouldn't normally try on someone I didn't know very well. The umbrella was a new idea, Holly even had a few ideas as well that urned out pretty cool. it was tons of fun though. Duncan was absolutely adorable, need I say more?

...it was hard to pick just a few so here are a few more than i normally post.
















8 comments:

Mike and Emily said...

What cute pictures!!! I love the ones of Holly and Duncan. So adorable. And the colors are awesome! You've got some mad skillz woman!

Holly said...

Those turned out soooo good =) Thanks!

Trevor and Liz Covington said...

wow sabrina those look great... i think you're seriously coming along as a photographer!! just remember your old friends when you reach blue lily status k? I particularly love the ones of holly and duncan... that little dude is sooo cute and you captured him well!!!

Danny and Veronica said...

I love the colors! My favorite pic is the one of Duncan kissing the belly, and of course Jimmy and Holly under the umbrella;)

Holly said...

I just have to say...the one of me being serious was totally a joke. I was one second from a laugh. And...Sabrina I love the silhouette pic but my mom pointed out that the umbrella looks like a nipple. HA ha... thank you Mom.

Sabrina said...

That's funny I thought I was just over analyzing. I'll have to remember that for next time.=)lol
Thanks everyone for the comments!=)

KP said...

These make me weepy for so many reasons. You're beautiful and you're all grown up with a little Finlay in your belly and a darling husband at your side and dearest Duncan leading the way for his little brother. And then, I think of my own little tykes and the two little sisters that made all the difference when I was with them. You have given so much love to me and my family. To see you with yours and how beautifully you're doing it. Yup, there's a tear or two sweet Holly Dolly. I love you and yes, the pictures are AMAZING!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

The colors look beautiful - Holly looks beautiful. enough said.