Tabs

Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Little girls Crush.

Every other week Bruce and I have the wonderful opportunity to teach the Sunbeam class at church. Usually the kids come in and pick the chair they want and sit next to whomever they choose to sit next too. We usually aren't that picky...however since our class has doubled since we got our newest sunbeams we split up between the two rows to keep the kiddos in there chairs and somewhat quite. About half way through Primary Holly (the primary president) got my attention and pointed to Bruce who was sitting in the row behind me and said, "I think you have some competition". All four girls had chosen to sit next to him and the two boys decided to take their chances with me. I had to laugh...
During class I'm continually amazed at how much these little kiddos learn from home and retain. I had a picture that I showed of a father baptizing his daughter and when I asked the kids to explain what was happening in the picture, one of our little boys shouted "The Priesthood" Bruce and I looked at each other in shock that this 3 year old new that you needed the priesthood to baptize. WOW great job to all the sunbeam parents! We really are amazed and love teaching your chidren.

So i was BROWSING the internet, cause Bruce is studying, and found this awesome site for fabrics. They are a little pricey but I LOVE them and want so bad to make a baby blanket out of one or all of these. The company is Nuno.

Here are some of my favorites.

(This one is my favorite)




1 comment:

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Grady is a sunbeam and you guys would be awesome with him!