Tabs

Saturday, November 8, 2008

A little of this and a little of that

My happenings on an exceptional Saturday:
I only get to sleep in once a week and that day usually ends up being Saturday since I don't have to work. Today ended up being an exception though, Gerard (my boss) decided to have a mandatory meeting at 7:30am! It wasn't so bad, I was able to get up early and get a jump start on the day. The meeting was ok, it only lasted for an hour. Plus I got paid 11.00$ just to sit and listen which is my kind of work. When I got home Bruce and I went for a 40 min run (my calves HURT like crazy now...dumb hilly area), when we finished we relaxed in the apartment and worked on my website for a few hours. I'm starting to become fairly comfortable in Photoshop, so it's fun finding new textures and putting pictures and things together. Here are some things we worked on today:

This is a logo I just put together in Photoshop. Bruce made one today as well but his logo is on his computer and I don't know where he saved it. This is just an idea I'm not sure if it will be THE Saint Laurent Studios logo yet, I'll play around with a few more ideas before I decide.
What do you think of it though...? BE Honest PLEASE=)


I LOVE this image and am super excited about finding it! I was thinking this would make a cool background for my website. Bruce added it today and it looks so good. We've been struggling to find a good background with color and texture. I think we finally found the perfect image!

On top of all these great things Holly, Veronica and I went out to the dollar theater to watch "Momma Mia". It was such a fun movie and it took everything I had not to jump up out of my seat and start dancing! Seriously girls, if you haven't been to see it, get some girlfriends together and GO see it (just a warning KEEP your husbands at home it's not a movie for them). GO, GO you wont be disappointed I promise.
After the movie the husbands met up with us at the Olive Garden for dinner and I stuffed myself sick. YUMMY
It's been such a nice day after such a long and tiring week of work. Days like today just make me smile.
Oh, Prop 8 passed in California....Looks like Bruce and I will be able to move back someday after all.=)YEA for Smart Californians!

2 comments:

Danny and Veronica said...

I love that logo! I think it's elegant and cute. Yay for Momma Mia! I've been singing the songs in my head all day. And I just re-stuffed myself on the leftovers from O.G.:)

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

I think your logo looks great - classy, yet current. Sounds like you had a great day.