Tabs

Monday, June 1, 2009

1000 Court Summer Fun

So I've decided that, like all things, we have our pros and cons to where we live. On the downside, no kitchen. Even if we moved into a two bedroom we still look forward to, NO kitchen (ok let me rephrase that, we do have a kitchen it's just located in our living room). Yup thats about it on the cons=). So in other words my life would be complete if I had a separate room to call "The Kitchen". LOL Oh dear, I'm pathetic.

As for the pros... we live in THE most awesome court with lots of fun people who help me be more social. We live next to family (literally, right next to them) and we live in a great location. We have the Uof U campus near by, grocery stores, restaurants awesome photography spots, lots of fun hiking places, I can literally run to a trail and be in the mountains. we have the zoo, parks and red bute gardens. So many fun things to do, however nothing tops hanging with everyone in court. Bruce and I get to play with all the kiddos and get our kid fix. =) Seriously, we have the best court. Bruce took these while hangout with everyone one day. All the kids were playing in the pool, while all of the adults were huddled in the shade.

Can it get much better than this??
















5 comments:

Holly said...

Duncan can't take a good candid shot to save his life...he gets that from me =)

Danny and Veronica said...

I love the pics:)

Mike and Emily said...

I wish I could hang out in our yard like that....

Alison said...

Sabrina these pictures are adorable! I love the one of Duncan posing in his swim diaper, hilarious.

Ty & Em said...

those are so cute!! I love the picture of Duncan in his swim diaper!!