Tabs

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Oak family excursion ..

So this shoot has been in the works for a good 3 months. FINALLY we were able to get out and do it before the weather turned sour again. Since I don't know Thanksgiving Point all that well the Oaks picked the location. It was a friends backyard, it was beautiful, but the snow was REALLY deep and the kiddos got cold before we had even taken two pictures. All I was able to get out of them was a quick 30 min session before they had had it.=)
So keep this in mind if you are planning on getting pictures taken. Don't have your kids tromp through knee deep snow before you even get started.=)
This family was fun though and defiantly kept me on my feet. I had a blast getting to know them better.


1 comment:

Holly said...

looks like you got some good shots despite the cold! Good job!